2002 Monterey 298SS Bowrider Fresh water only
Hits: 45 | Stock No: #6477
Year : 2002
Make : Monterey
Model : 298SS
Type : Bowrider
Length (feet) : 30.0
Beam (feet) : 9.5
Hull Material : Fiberglass
Trailer : Not Included
Use : Fresh Water
Engine Type : Twin Inboard/Outboard
Engine Make : Mercruiser
Engine Model : 6.2 MPI Bravo III
Primary Fuel Type : Gas
Fuel Capacity : 101 - 150 Gallons
Very well maintained Monterey. New OEM mercruiser Bravo III outdrive mounting kits and shaft seals/gaskets, shifter cables and exhaust bellows installed in 2016!This was done because the Gimbal ring and pins were worn. I thought it would be better to just replace all of it. Both engines were pulled, so we just replaced everything.
1. Mercruiser 6.2 MPI HO twin motor boat 640HP this boat will run 60+ MPH fully loaded
2. Windless Anchor
3. Cockpit Fridge/Freezer runs on 12v DC
4. Microwave in sleeping Cabin.
5. Hot and cold fresh water. transom shower has hot/cold also.
6. Head with Holding tank, had macerator with Y vale and pump out, I removed to comply with lake laws in Kentucky. Still has discharge port in hull (capped off)
7. Has factory full camper enclosure. also has custom second top and additional enclosure. (this is nicer because it shades entire boat and you can walk all the way to swim platform.)
8. has both a custom road cover from sunbrella and a custom cockpit cover to cover while in a wet slip.
9. Includes a matching triple axle trailer
10. Trim Tabs with Indicators, Silent Choice Exhaust
11. Approximately 650 Hours on both engines.
12. New Mattress for cuddy 2016
13. New Bravo III mounting kits with trim cylinders/hoses/seals/cables installed 2016
If you have any questions feel free to send them my way!