1931 Ford Phaeton Replica
Hits: 118 | Stock No: #10642
This is a 1973 Factory built replica (not a kit car assembled in someones garage) by Glassic on an all Ford Drive Train from the Ford Factory. Body and interior were assembled at the Glassic factory. It was sold as a new car in 1973. It has 41,200 original miles, new wheels and tires and would drive anywhere. It has lots of new parts and drives/rides great. This is a nice ride and is very fun to own.
- new 17' ridler wheels and 235/55/17 tires
-new billet hei style distributor, new wires and plugs
-new 4bbl aluminum intake and edelbrock carb 600cfm
-new true dual exhaust from exhaust manifolds all the way to the back with imco (flowmaster type) mufflers sounds great
-302 v8 with a c4 automatic and 9" rear end original to car with 41,200 miles
- It is in great technical condition and car looks really great from 15 to 20 feet away and really holds a shine but not perfect. Paint has some cracks and scratches.
- It has new ignition switch and needs some adjusting (corrected now by turning key back a little to take it out of start mode)
- The speedometer cable was changed and has been a little off with reading (reads 20 mph fast).
- The gas gauge and oil pressure gauge do not read correctly (oil gauge needs a new line to work)
-Top and all side pieces are in great shape